DC WAY Cancellation Policy
DC WAY soccer school appreciates your understanding of our cancellation/refund policy. We understand that injuries and family emergencies occur and that schedules change, but we have to make significant program investments well in advance of the start dates to ensure the best possible experience for all attending players.
All cancellation requests must be submitted via email and are subject to review by our staff.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be submitted at least 7 days before the start of program and prior in order to receive 100% refund of program cost minus website fee associated with accepting credit card.
- Refunds will not be available for cancellation requests submitted fewer than seven days before the start of program. However, in that case, any participant who is unable to attend their program, will be granted full credit for the purchased amount to be applied toward any other DC WAY program. Credits never expire and non-transferable.
- Same week cancellations will not be eligible for a credit unless there are extenuating circumstances, as determined and approved by the DC WAY Administrator.
- Children who do not attend program and do not submit a credit request prior to the start of the program will NOT be eligible for any form of refund.
- If a player attending program is injured, the Administrator will consider a store credit. Physician's note outlining that the player cannot continue to participate may be requested in order for the credit to be granted.
Requests should include participant’s name, age, program name, date, and appropriate reason for a refund.
All cancellations will be processed at earliest convenience, money will be returned to the credit card that was used to register.