DC WAY FUTSAL CLINICS (indoor)
Futsal program is already underway and if you are interested to try 1 or 2 sessions, you can just drop off your child
(we have registration forms on site and can accept checks instead of the website registration)
This winter we are excited to announce new addition to our programs - FUTSAL. We created an unique program which will allow us introduce players to the game & teach technical skills through futsal techniques & the use of a futsal ball(it's little bit heavier than a soccer ball & have less bounce) with an emphasis on improvisation, creativity, as well as ball control & passing in small spaces.
As always we make it not just beneficial but also entertaining!
Here is why we are offering futsal and reasons for you joining us:
1. Futsal builds players confidence which leads to creativity:
-the game is played with a small amount of players which allows more touches on the ball!
-the futsal ball with its reduced bounce makes it easier to control the ball without bouncing away!
2. It teaches a good habit to keep the ball on the ground: since it is harder to kick the futsal ball in the air, players keep it on the floor!
3. It improves the players quickness of thought and decision making: due to the fast surface of the gym, tight spaces in games, and high pressure situations, players make better and quicker decisions!
4. Players learn to keep possession: since there are no walls in futsal, players try to keep possession instead of kicking the ball down the field!
5. Keep them playing: being in the gym during the winter months allows players remain interested in soccer and develop a passion for the sport!
Location: Kingsman Academy Public Charter School (1375 E St NE, Washington, DC 20002)
Cost: $60 for 4 sessions
If you miss a session, the price will be prorated according to the sessions attended. Please let us know if you can’t make all 4 sessions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Players: girls & boys U5-U15 (see the schedule below)
What to bring: water bottle, shin guards, indoor shoes
We will provide futsal balls.
Check video to learn more about the game:
FRIDAYS - DecEMBER 1st-DECEMBER 22nd
6pm U11-U13 boys
7pm U11-U12 girls
SATURDAYS - DecEMBER 2nd-DecEMBER 23rd
9am U7-U8 boys
10am U7-U8 girls
11am U9-U10 girls
4pm U4-U6 boys and girls (please note that this program requires parent’s participation)
5pm U9-U10 boys
6pm U13-U15 girls
Winter Clinics 2018
Schedule will be announced soon!